Welcome to the home of the TIGERS.
We take pride in keeping our students, parents and community informed.
We hope that you will find all the information
you need on our website and if not, encourage you to
contact us, so we can help you.
Your school needs you to complete this online survey to help improve school culture and climate. It is an opportunity to communicate your perceptions about fundamental learning supports and barriers at this school. This letter explains the survey and, at the bottom of the page, provides your login, password and access instructions. If you have any questions about this survey, contact Patrick Hollcraft.
You will have access to this online survey for 30 days beginning 11/18/2013.
The purpose of this survey is to obtain parent perceptions of student behavior and attitudes, school programs and policies, and the overall school climate as they relate to student well-being and learning. It deals with such issues as truancy, safety, harassment, substance use, school connectedness, and learning supports. The survey is a companion to the California Healthy Kids Survey (CHKS), and the California School Climate Survey (CSCS) for staff.
Your participation is voluntary. It is also very important. The information you provide will help guide district and school efforts to promote safety, enhance learning supports, improve student achievement, and reduce health risks that stand as barriers to learning.
· This is an anonymous survey. It is designed so that no one can be identified from the data. You do not have to respond to any questions that you feel could be used to identify you. Simply skip any such questions.
· All questions apply to this school only.
· The results are for the use of your district. CDE/CHKS will preserve data confidentiality and refer any data requests to the district.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCESSING THE SURVEY
If you have more than one child at this school, please complete one survey for each child.
Access the login page by clicking here....... LBHS Survey
Or typing in the URL - surveys.wested.org/csps/JE666HT?lang=en
Use the following school code and click the Take Survey button:
School Code: MP33AV
If you are having trouble taking the survey, check the following:
* Make sure you are entering the web site address correctly
* Does the survey welcome page show the correct name of your school?
* Make sure you have entered the URL and School Code correctly
* Make sure that your survey window is open. You should be able to find the start date on this form. The window is open for 30
days from this date.
* Still having trouble? Contact your survey coordinator
Thank you for taking this important survey!
Los Banos High School
has been nominated for the
TOGETHER FOR SAFER SCHOOLS
Grant from STANLEY Security! Our school could win up to $200,000 of STANLEY Security installed products & services. But WE NEED YOUR HELP. The school with the most votes wins! You can vote daily through December 13th.
Visit stanleysaferschools.com and vote today.
ATHLETIC'S AT A GLANCE
Los Banos High School
Los Banos High to thee we raise
Our voices in this song of praise
We’ll strive with valor to uphold,
The honor of the Cardinal and Gold
And Tigers we will always be,
Los Banos High all hail to thee.
Los Banos High all hail to thee!
Schoology Offers Education Without Walls
Schoology is an innovative learning management system that blends academic driven tools like Blackboard and Aeries with student friendly social media like Facebook. Staff and students at LBHS are currently implementing this resource campus wide. Parents may also sign-up at www.schoology.com. Please contact one of your child’s participating teachers for an access code.